Friday, November 1, 2013

CRASH, BURN AND REBUILD!

Pin It
This Blog has felt like the title of this post MANY times now. I get going, I crash, burn and then REBUILD.  So I'm in the rebuilding stage again. WHY? Because I like to write and share my thoughts. Its stress relieving and healing for me. Maybe it is for someone who reads it also. With how busy and full my life is there aren't a lot of opportunities to write but when I do I feel like I am in MY zone. My zone is just being me. Being Real. Forgetting that anyone read this at all but knowing someone might read just what they needed to hear that day.

So I begin again. I rebuild! But truly its not I that rebuild after the crashing & burning that's happened in my life and soul. Its GOD who rebuilds me, He renews my strength to go on, He reveals who I am and how I need to be remade to look more like Him. He revives me with His power. He re-energizes me for the work of serving ahead. He refuels my faith by hearing and speaking His word. I am His beloved and He is mine. And I continue to trust that His ways are higher than mine and that He loves me with an everlasting love. So much so that He paid the price for my retched soul even before it knew of Him.

So for my rebuilding I will restart this blog in the best way I know possible in.

    THANKFULNESS

I plan to post often during this month of November the things I and my family are thankful for.  Ideally I will do this everyday but can not promise it will happen everyday.
 
So here it goes :)

Rachel(myself):Well I had planned on saying something real spiritual or loving but what I  am thankful for today is practical. I am thankful for PAPER TOWELS & WIPES for the dozen of spills, messes & diapers I cleaned up today! At least 4 spills and 4 diapers! What would we ever do without these wonderful inventions? LOL!

JJ (husband): (kinda embarrassed to post this...lol!) I am thankful for my wife. I love everything about her! (Gosh I love this man...just what I needed to hear this long day!)

Noah (8): My family

Jasmine (5): For the time she had with her cousin Faylynn (who went to Heaven in July).

Colin (3): "Um...for the sky? For the sky and then sun" - exact quote (love him!)



        PLEASE SHARE WHAT YOU ARE      
               THANKFUL FOR TODAY!!

No comments: