Saturday, September 29, 2018

Paths

Pin It
When I named this blog several years ago I could have never seen ahead into time to the many paths God would have led me on. How amazed I am when I look back. Years are speeding by, paths have circled around and crisscrossed many times. Dark roads have needed God's light. Bright and revealing paths have needed God's shade. Friends have walked the path for a time and then turned to a different and unexpected way. One thing about life and everything, except God, is that nothing stays the same. And if we try to stay the same, stuck in our ways for to long we will soon spiral out of control. For the saying is so true, "Insanity is when you keep doing what you have always done, expecting different results".

 God even though I push back when the change of seasons comes my way I am also thankful for it. I do not want to become stagnant and rot where I am. God I desire to be stirred by You and to continually grow strong. God transplanting me onto a new path sounds painful but I trust in you always. You are the good gardener who knows where I should be and who needs to be around me. 

Glory to the God of Heaven and Earth who directs the Paths of Life! Surrender and allow the Creator of all to direct your life also!